Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shopping shopping shopping!

It's decided. I am a shop aholic. I save up all this money, thinking I'll spend it wisely, but then go and spend it all in one time at one store. i really can't help it! But i bought some really cute stuff. I bought two cute new dresses, a peace shirt thing, some shorts, two necklaces, some underwear and a jacket thingy.

After shopping me and McCall decided we needed a treat so we went to Starbucks. Ha. so much for loosing 5 pounds. Then dear old uncle tom let me drive halfway home! I'm a brilliant driver. Just ask my dad. :]

Pretty boring day.
Not anything like LAST night.

I went to the movies with my sister and Tyler and Edgar and tiffney and jarred...way way fun.

Oh yeah, today was Courts baby shower. It was way fun too. If you like socializing with old ladies. hahahaha

0 comments: