Sunday, April 6, 2008

This is for Justin.

This is a blog just for Justin Reese Hales.

He is a pretty cool kid...except he claims to love me, but then he won't ever return my phone calls or texts, messages or comments. The only time he ever acknowledges my presence is in Hawaii.

Hawaii is where it all started. It's a magic place. Great for making new friendships and meeting cute boys...B-rad hahaha [[inside joke]]. Anyways, me and Justin can talk for hours, when he decides to talk to me. Some of my greatest memories are with Justin at Hawaii...like walking home from humahuma in the dark trying to scare each other..

I'm not gonna lie, Justin's a baby. One time me and my sisters caught a toad. Justinn and Adam were laying on the beach chairs on night on the beach, pretending to be cool, so we threw the toad on them.they probably crapped themselves. They totally freaked out. hahaa remember that Justin???

As much as i try to be mad at him, i just can't bring myself to hate him. i love him that much. And he always does nice things for me, like get me a live in love bracelet . oh yeah, i can't find that. :[[

That's pretty much it. I hope your happy Justin. I cannot WAIT for Hawaii!!! I wanna sit next to you on the plain. I called it first. ha
love you just!

0 comments: