Friday, August 29, 2008

North West and other exiting things happening in my life!

SOOOOOO guess who goes to Northwest career and technical academy!?!?!?!?! ME!

hahaha I'm still kinda siked about it. The school is amazing and the teachers are so great. You can honeslty tell they wanted to be there.



And on top of everything i have a sexy PE teacher. He's an abercrombie model. I think i might be in love for the first time hahaha and I'm also pretty sure that's illegal....so lets keep this between us.. haha



AND! I have zero drama at that school. That may be because i have a total of like seven friends but its whatever. I still hang out with all my best friends on the weekends..and that's all that counts...speaking of hanging out with friends.....



Right now I'm at Andi's house listening to her try to get her ADORABLE baby brother to go to sleep. It's not going to well. Brooke is trying to help but with little success. And lastly Erin is watching me type this blog, pondering what she's going to write about when she makes her blog ha ah [[I'll post her blog up on my friends]]. Actually Brooke is now watching me type too. Eric does not want to sleep. ha i love love love these girls. We went to Centennials football game and it was So nice for me to see all my old friends from Levitt and escabedo, even if i wasn't close to them or even really didn't like them ha ha, j/k. It was a lot of hugging though and it kinda made me claustrophobic and sick, ha ha but Their my friends so i wasn't not gonna give them hugs.



OH! and I'm playing volleyball for centennial...the freshman team. My team is really fun...i get along with most of all the girls get along except this one chick. She keeps talking crap about me...to my teammates. Wooowww.. But it's whatever. I'll let her think what she wants to.



Really, that's it. I'm really really exited for freshman year and hope NW isn't to hard :/ I'm gonna go watch a scary movie with my girls now and think about my girls night/day tomorrow with Kassidy and Lace! fun fun fun!



love love

Cass

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I am glad to hear that you are liking NW. I was going to call you and see how it was going, but I found it all here!

No worries about volleyball...girls are just competitive and jealous. Just spike one hard to her and she'll back off! LOL!

Hugs!