Sunday, April 6, 2008

Babysitting.

It's a really REALLY good thing i love kids. Because if i didn't i might of had a nervous breakdown last night.

I was babysitting the Johnson's. The kids are so well-behaved and great. I don't think I've ever yelled at them..maybe once..But last night little Treyven was on something! The kid was crazy. But personally, i like it when they're crazy, it makes everything more fun. Anyways, right before Amanda, the mom, left she said Treyven, don't crawl on the wall, you'll knock over the flowers. Twenty minutes later i hear a crash. I turn my head to see the vase with like a million roses in it on the floor and treyven with eyes as big as golf balls. He started apologizing before i even opened my mouth. I couldn't very well be mad at him...it was an accident. but i did flick him in his for head, while i was laughing.

After i cleaned up all that and made sure there was absolutely no glass on the floor Gabby, Rylee's best friend and another cute girl i babysit, decided to start fighting with Trey. I was waiting for this to happen because they really don't get along and they had been getting along all night. I guess i was being unfair or something, because she started yelling at me and telling me I'm a bad mean babysitter. and i don't know what I'm doing and I'm mean and she wishes Cristina would babysit her because she's fun. I said, fine. Walk home. Not actually thinking she would! But she did! she packed her stuff, put on her slippers and walked out of the house. I was in my Pj's to, but that didn't stop me. I went after her. With the baby in my arms and the two other little ones trailing behind me. We called her mama and Gabby talked and talked to her. We eventually just ended up circling the neighborhood.

In the end, everyone was happy and i wasn't the meanest babysitter. The walk was good because we all got a Little bit of our anger, and energy, out. We got home and made cookies,that were hard as rocks because i can't cook, painted nails and did make up.

What an eventful night!!!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

So how many times have you flicked my kids in the head, huh?