Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day


Photobucket


Since it's mother's day, i thought it would be appropriate to write about my amazing mom. I should tell her more, but sometimes i forget to remind her what a great person she is. and i think the easiest way to express my gratitude is making a list :}




1. She puts up with my sarcasm day after day.

2. When it seems my common sense has vanished, she gives me hers.
3. She could not be more patient with me.
4. She helps me make good decisions.
5. She supports what i do and the decisions i make.

6. She trusts me.

7. She's raised me to know whats right and what's wrong.

8. It's because of her voice in my head constantly i don't smoke or drink or act like a ho.

9. My mom keeps me in check.

10. i can talk to her about anything in the world.

11. She never pressures me to do anything i don't want to do.

12. She's taught me to be independent.

13. most girls don't like their mothers at this age, but mine is my bestfriend.

14. We can laugh together.

15. She's amazing with kids.

16. She can comfort anyone who needs it.

17. She's a great singer.

18. She is constantly trying to make me happy by doing nice things for me.

19. She will kick and boy, mom, or girls trash if there bad to me.

20. She listens to me ramble about stuff.

21. She puts up with my ridiculous mood swings.

22. When i'm sick she makes me better.

23. She prays for me.

24. She's the kind of mother that will lay by me all night singing softly until i sleep.

25. She knows everything.

26. she lets me stay home from school to finish projects.

27. She takes me out to lunch without my sisters so we can just talk.

28. She keeps my secrets.

29. She lifts me up when I'm down.

30. She has unconditional love for me. I know that no matter how much i screw up she will always love me and will be on my side. I knot this because she tells me.

31. And, she tells me she loves me everyday.

32. I can't go two days without her.

33. She knows when something is wrong with me and can cheer me up.


I couldn't ask for a better mom. I don't know how I'm suppose to repay her for all that she does either. Honestly, she's taught me everything i know. From how to tie my shoes to life's biggest lessons. I'm getting older now and my biggest fear is falling away from my mom like i see so many other teens have. I would be lost without my mother and can't imagine life without her.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

That was very sweet. Your mom is all those things you said and I love her too! The greatest part is you don't have to repay her for those things - you just keep being you and the awesome person you are - teach your children the things she teaches you and that's payment enough!