Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cassidy does not cook

I friggen hate cooking. With a passion. Cooking just makes me realize how much common sense i really don't have.

For school we're doing this writers workshop and you get to like pick a project to independently work on. I chose a recipe. Ha. I knew i shouldn't of because i can't cook; but i figured, how hard can making chocolate chip cookies really be. Answer: REALLY MOTHER EFFING HARD.

the first incident was this: the recipe said 4 table salt. Meaning, 4 table spoons OF salt. I thought it meant table salt as in salt you eat a the table. So i asked my mom i was like this stupid recipe don't say what you measure the salt with. Her and Carley started laughing and i knew right then that it wasn't salt you put on the table.

Then i was nearly done when i freaking lost count of how much cups of flour i put in so i had to add one more and mix it by hand. UGH! then i tried to mix it with the bosh but the lid wasn't on all the way so it freaked out and flour went everywhere.

what a terrible, terrible experience.

1 comments:

Courtney M said...

Hum....sounds like someone else I know....Don't worry when you have to cook you will figure it out. By the way if you made the cookies last night that were at moms house they were amazing! Brandon even commented on how good they were on the way home Love ya