Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fish

I went to the pet store yesterday or maybe the day before to go buy fish.
I bought three goldfish. I named them Cassidy Preston and Taytum.

I really really loved the fish. Im not joking. It's like they were mine...i was like their mom.

i got home from a party and their dead. Preston is the only living one. And your probably laughing right now, but im definitly not.

I was really attached to those things. I started crying uncontrolably. i was like shaking and hypervenalating.

The image of my two pet fish floating with thir bodies all bent weird won't get out of my mind.

I'll put pictures on later.

Thankfully my mother was kind enough to clean the bowl all up.

If this last fish dies...i will die.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

WHAT! I am in shock that two of three were floaters not swimmers! What the heck! Oh, and it just dawned on me that if I had no part in helping you get these fish, then why are they named after my kiddos?!? Dead give away! LOL!

Kristi said...

i just thought maybe you need to practice your fish lips more.