Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAWAII!

I'm FINALLY writing about Hawaii! Basically in one word, it was absolutely amazing. I've been five times and it just never gets old. The picture above this is actually a piece of our view from our balcony.

Not gonna lie, it was very weird with just the three sisters. It had it's ups and downs. Me and the sisters got a lot closer. Even though Cristina was like part of the Thompson family haha. I spent almost every minute with Carley. It's gonna be really hard when she leaves me to go to Dixie...it's a good thing Dixie is really close. Haha on the very first day there we all got so burned. We blame it on the over cast. It was cloudy almost all week. It only started to get sunny the last like two or three days we were there.

GUESS WHO DID YOGA EVERYDAY THERE!?!? Yep, that would be Cassidy. well not everyday...i skipped the last two days.. And i was in pain for it. I could not even move my arms ha. I'm gonna start doing yoga regular now.

So all week my mom was talking about going on a hike on the road to Hana. And all week me and my sisters and dad were getting out of it. We'd heard some not to pleasant things about that road. But on one of hte last days we finally did go. We went to twin falls. it was sooo soo soo awesome! When i finally got over having anxiety about Cristina it was so fun. There was this rope swing thing that me and Carley went on in the waterfall. I almost died... really. I was going in the rope swing and this kid was jumping off the cliff at the same time but we couldn't see each other. We landed so close. We both got up from the water and looked at each other, like, YOU almost killed me haha.
It was totally gorgeous inside and great for taking pictures. It was one of the best experiences I've had in Hawaii. Thanks mom!






1 comments:

Kristi said...

I SOOOOO love it there. Looks picture perfect!