Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm a nanny!

We all no that i love kids more then anything, so I'm pretty much stoked that i have a real actual job as a....NANNY! ahaha! From 10-4 [[usually]] i watch a cute little boy named Blake Riley. I'm not sure exactly how old he is but i know he's around a year. He's absolutely adorable. I was nervous at first because when i first came he kinda hated me. HE stared at me for probably 45 minutes straight. His mom thinks he's in love with me. haha. It's way different now...he talks and talks to me. And he loves putting lip gloss on me and carrying my purse around. If i don't see him in a few days i miss him like i miss my niece :] Lately when he gets tired he'll crawl in my lap and fall asleep. And just this week he started throwing HUGE tantrums. The boy can scream.
My favorite thing he does is when i pretend to be sleeping he'll come and start giving me wet baby kisses haha its the sweetest thing. Well i should probably go to bed, i gotta wake up early tomorrow!

0 comments: