Monday, May 5, 2008

Michelle!


Everybody, meet Michelle Horton! I was planning on making a blog about her and Danielle and sierra and Amanda, but uhh i don't have a picture with them so it'll have to wait!
Anyways, Michelle and I have definitely had our downs. And it kinda sucks that this year has mostly been downs, because she's a really sweet girl.
We always have fun with each other and seems like we're always laughing...Michelle i know you're reading this so i just wanna say that im really sorry for every being rude or whatever and i really really wanna get closer to you. I hate when girls like get a new best friend every day and are constantly switching, but i'll make an exception for you haha jk ;]
I think you and Danielle are so cool and i love how your such good friends! I'm so exited that we're friends again!!!! us and our French fry fingers! hhahaha
-cass

1 comments:

Kristi said...

That's sweet, Cass. You're a good friend and a caring person.