Sunday, May 4, 2008

sunburn blows.

I don't usually do stuff like that, i swear haha. SO i thought I'd explain why i did. Which i don't know why, because no one reads this ahahha.

Yesterday was my best friend Cheyenne's surprise birthday party. Everyone was suppose to be there at 3:00. Too bad they weren't ha. Only like 5 people were there when she actually got there. But more people came later and we had a good time.

Before everyone got there, Me, ryne, Danielle, and Michelle made water balloons to throw at these two boys that were coming. Instead, Wesley popped one on my head when he got to the party. I really wasn't mad about it, it was all fun, but i decided he needed to get wet. SO i tried pushing him int he pool but instead i fell in with him. I swear i almost friggen died of hypothermia.

Basically, while i was there that's what the party consisted of doing. Pushing each other in, and then jumping in the hot spa.
Ryne's Mom wasn't home so we had to stay outside the WHOLE time. I had been there since one and when i left it was like 6 or 5:30. Then i went babysitting yada yada yada.


Then this morning i woke up and it looked like i stole Pamela Anderson's lips. My eyes were swollen and my lips and my face just flat out hurt and i got a frickin canker sore from laughing so much [[when i laugh, my braces rub against the inside of my mouth, therefor creating sores]]. I didn't even stay at church [[shucks]] because my face hurt so bad. Instead i went home, took two extra strength Tylenol and was out.

Thankfully, my Will Smith lips are just Cassidy lips now....

Photobucket


^ that's a picture from the party. The little short boy in the middle who looks like he's sinking is Wesley, the one who started all of it. The other ones Valentine...There both way cool kids.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

You need some mental help, sista!